Receive Email Updates

* indicates required

Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year Ahead

Started off today with 5 Tibetans, then 10 minutes of sitting and then journaling. Today is also the first actual cleanse day of my post-holiday season cleanse (meaning basically fasting, Cleanse for Life drink and lots of water). Today is also the first official "Buy Nothing" day for me, and partially our community. We haven't started as a community yet, and it's going to start slowly with each of us doing what we can individually. I will not be buying anything today, save the parking I paid for a minute ago. Made a last minute decision not to ride the bike in the 50ยบ rain. I won't buy gas or anything else though. Feeling optimistic about this year, and looking forward to all it holds for us.

No comments: