Receive Email Updates

* indicates required

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day of Distraction

Found it hard to get down to some real work today. It was a good start, Tibetans, the sitting and journaling. Mostly good times with Fiona and Mary before we left. Then a good ride with Ben, good connection with someone from school, where I spoke from a place of real depth, and once we reached the City it was really hard to get focused. There were the wireless issues, couldn't deal with email, then when I was finally getting service and I was online I had a few things to handle for the part time gig, and some emails to respond to. It felt like I never ended up with a solid block of time in which to actually get anything done. Do you ever feel like that?

Meanwhile, I'm taking a photograph each day, not so good with the uploading to Flickr as frequently. Trying to post here every day, which is definitely giving me insight into how it would be to be writing a business blog. I'm now thinking weekly or twice weekly updates will have to be plenty. Maybe a daily photo. My Twitter feed will be up there so there'll be constant content. The meatier stuff will need to be consolidated.

Speaking of meat, I've also been vegetarian since the first. Feeling really good about that choice. And I think it's helping me feel lighter and better about what I'm eating when I eat during the shake days of the cleanse. Feeling like I'm going to stick to it.

No comments: