Receive Email Updates

* indicates required

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Fine Day

Starting off another fine day with more Tibetans. Today I'll bike into the City and work at the M-Line offices, then bike over to the Fell Street house for an afternoon with those peeps. I hope to complete a few documents for the Center before I go over. This is the second day of fasting on this cleanse I'm doing. I think I'll use that to make today a second 'Buy Nothing' day, except for the $2 I'll spend on the bike shuttle. I don't know where this is going, and I'm attempting to get into the discipline of blogging first by forcing myself to post whatever I've got. Not that anyone's reading right now. My vision for this is that this blog remain a personal area for musings on my spiritual path, what I'm learning and how I'm transforming. I'll share it with some. Then the lovejoycreative site wil become the home of Benjamin Lovejoy Creative Person where I'll write about business, art, being a freelancer and consultant. ALso show work, experiment, art, photography, etc. Time to wake up the bean. Of course, this will also include schtuff abut being a daddy, though I think I want both to include some of the other. So the personal one might mention something about work, the work one might include some mentions about being a dad and spiritual seeker.

No comments: