Receive Email Updates

* indicates required

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SF Trip 9-13 December

Hello Friends.

I'm pleased to let you know that I'll be in town from Wednesday afternoon (tomorrow) through midday (noon flight) Sunday. I'm writing to let you know where I'll be in the hopes that we can see one another. Wednesday and Thursday night I'll be staying in Oakland near Lakeshore, and Friday and Saturday night I'll be in SF in the Haight. On Thursday and Friday during the day I will be doing some work, though you should certainly email or txt me if you would like to try to get together. Thursday evening I'll be meditating at The Center. Not sure what's on for Friday evening, and then Saturday I will be at the Breakthrough meditation also at the Center. If you haven't done the Seminar (a prerequisite for attendance at the Breakthrough meditations) there will be a potluck dinner afterwords. Please come, it would be such a treat to see you. Details below:

The San Francisco 21st Century Transformation Center
735 Montgomery Street (at Jackson)
Google Map

Thursday Night Meditation: 7:15-10P
Breakthrough Meditation: 1-7P
Potluck Dinner: 7-8P (we can hang out after too!)

I look forward to seeing as many of you as can come to any of these events or whatever else we can dream up. Life in Boulder is really quite wonderful, and I miss you all so very much.

Love, Ben.
@iamthelovejoy
510 919 91 05

No comments: